Monday, December 23, 2019

Give You Peace

Have you ever wanted peace? Have you tried to find it? Have you tried all sorts of ways to get it? Does it seem like peace alludes you? Then go to the source of peace. Jesus said "Come unto me all you who labor and are heavy ladened and I will give you rest. Cast all your anxieties upon me because I care for you. Peace I give,  my peace I leave with you not as the world gives do I give unto you therefore let not your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

The peace that God gives is a peace of knowing that our future is secure. Nothing will ever separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. We have peace knowing that nothing will ever separate us from God's love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Each and every day God places his peace upon us as he promises never to leave us and never forsake us.

God told Aaron to place his name upon the Israelites with these words.   "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;  the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."'  "So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them." Numbers 6:24-27

Now live each day in the peace that only God can give. Daily go to the source and drink deeply from his word and trust in his promises. If God is for us who can be against us. He who gave his own son up for us will he not also with him freely give us all good things?

Pastor Mark Friedrich

No comments:

Post a Comment